a woman of many hats...
I’m petite, 5’2″ in American, 152cm in Australian, but I’ve always had big dreams, an insatiable thirst for freedom, a deeply inquisitive mind, and a wild longing for spiritual connection and personal satisfaction.
My untamed curiosity and rebellious streak lead me down many paths, along which I acquired many hats. Looking back, it feels like I’ve lived several lives in one body, each hat holding a lifetime of experience, victories, failures, transformations, and knowledge.
All of my experiences, the challenging, the blissful, the confusing, and the heart opening have shaped me into the woman I am today. A woman of reinventions, courageous leaps of faith, quiet contemplation, and an unapologetic heart centred existence that ultimately lives beyond definition.
Looking back, these lives I’ve lived, these hats I’ve worn were really just me finding my way back home. To who I am when I am free of external expectations, limiting beliefs, and self imposed restrictions.
It’s a continual practice, to live wild and free, to follow the path of self discovery, to be authentic to self and dreams. But it’s ever so satisfying to travel along the souls journey of evolution; to deeply get to know thy self, to untangle from stories of the past, and to love who your endlessly becoming.
my journey home...
Before arriving at this work I was immersed in the fashion industry of NYC.
I spent about a decade working my way from intern, to assistant, to lead stylist, and along this journey got to experience some pretty glamorous photo shoots, fashion shows, and industry parties.
My beginnings were humble, I was born in Romania during the rule of communism, and immigrated to Australia at the ripe age of 5.
This contrast in worlds instilled the belief that life presents portals of opportunity through which I can choose to step, and as a result alter my environment and my experience of reality.
With this philosophy in mind I explored the edges of my world and pushed the proverbial envelope of life.
The experiences I’ve created are rich, they teach me about freedom and resilience, about transformation and letting go. About the powerful potential locked within the human spirit, and the deep satisfaction that following my own unique path can bring.
Weaving through many versions of self, from waitress, to sales assistant, to fashion stylist. From preachers kid, to party kid, to meditating hermit. From student, to traveller, to musician, to poet. I arrived here.
The Alternative Healing Artist. A place within me that feels like home. A place that holds all, and no definition.
my offering to you...
It brings me great satisfaction to share the wealth of experience, knowledge, practices, and techniques I have acquired from life and study with other women travelling along their own transformational journey. Those with an innate sense of their potential, a desire to grow beyond their limitations, and a longing to bring their own unique vision to life.
To you, I offer one on one sessions based on my extensive studies in Alternative Healing Therapies.
Through Dreaming Moondance I offer mantra, sound immersions, guided meditations and events based in music and astrology.
BEGIN YOUR PERSONAL
Each session is carefully crafted to support you in transforming an area of your life that you would like to see change in, and infuse your mind, spirit and body with joy, hope and possibility.
Sound & music are my soul’s medicine.
I love to gather in community to chant mantra, offer sound immersions, and guided people through meditations because I know how powerful and transformative these practices can be.
COME JOIN ME AT A
CLIENTS, COLLABORATIONS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Tibetan Traditional Sound Healing Training Course, Medicine Buddha Tantrayana Meditation Center, Frankston, Vic, AU.
- Access Consciousness, The Bars, Angela Rojas, Melbourne, VIC, AU.
- Bachelor of Social Science and Psychology, RMIT, Melbourne, VIC, AU.
- Integrative Sound and Music Practitioner, Open Center, NY, NY, USA.
- Tuning Fork Practitioner, Brooklyn Healing Arts, Brooklyn, NY, USA.
- Reiki I, II and Master, Maha Rose, Brooklyn, NY, USA.
- Astrology, Rebecca Gordon Astrology, (formerly My Path Astrology, NY, NY, USA).
- Integrative Life Coach, School of Integrative Hypnosis, NY, NY, USA.
- Integrative Hypnosis, School of Integrative Hypnosis, NY, NY, USA.
- Certificate of Ayurvedic Studies, Ananda Ashram and Yoga Society, Monroe, NY, USA.
- Theta Healing Practitioner, Theta Healing NYC:
- ThetaHealing Basic DNA,
- ThetaHealing Advanced DNA,
- ThetaHealing Dig Deeper,
- ThetaHealing Intuitive Anatomy,
- ThetaHealing DNA 3,
- ThetaHealing 7 Planes of Existence,
- ThetaHealing Game of Life,
- ThetaHealing Manifesting and Abundance,
- ThetaHealing You and your Inner Circle.
- Member at IICT.
- Member at ThInk Theta Institute.
- Member at Reiki Australia.
want to join the community?
Receive a new & full moon email from me packed with astrological insights, the latest content releases, upcoming events, as well as any noteworthy news and promos.