IN PERSON: Reiki Level 1(Shoden) Training (2 Day Event 9 +10 September)
September 9 @ 10:00 am - September 10 @ 6:00 pm AEST
Learn Reiki I with Reiki Master Dorothea Lucaci
This is a 2 day training, 25th March 12-6pm & 26th March 10-5pm
HOW WILL LEARNING REIKI HELP ME?
Do you know what it feels like to be deeply loved, and unconditionally supported?
Do you know what receiving and accessing unconditional love can create in your life?
Do you know what it feels like to be deeply connected and in tune with the divine and your own intuitive nature?
What if you could access this love and support, from your own deep well of limitless resources, and then share it with others, without depleting of your own energy?
This is one of the most profound gifts of Reiki
An opening of your intuitive facilities
A deepening of your relationship to unconditional love
A strengthening of your connection to source
A bonding to an endless stream of support
Becoming attuned to Reiki at the Shoden Level “First Teaching”, and receiving the Reiju spiritual blessing from your teacher has the power to transform your world
And take you on a self healing path that unfolds with grace, awareness, and love.
WHAT IS REIKI?
Reiki is the universal life force energy that exists in all things, it is the essence of unconditional love focused and directed by the Reiki practitioner in a therapeutic session.
Reiki energy is gentle, soothing and harmonising to the mind, body, emotions, and spirit. It can create inner balance, relaxation, emotional resilience, and peace.
Reiki can also support the process of healing, personal growth, intuitive development, and transformation.
When regularly practiced it can help maintain optimal health.
A Reiki practitioner is someone attuned, by a Reiki Master, to this energy source , and to the lineage of Reiki healers – who exist across time and space (past, present, future).
As a Reiki Level 1 student, you will be initiated into the lineage, and blessed with the activation of your Reiki energy so that you can connect to and access it and its gentle vibrations with ease, clarity, certainty, and loving spiritual support.
THE USUI SYSTEM OF NATURAL HEALING TRADITION
The word Reiki is a Japanese word which translates to;
Rei – Spirit, Soul, Universal
Ki – Energy
Reiki as the practice we know today originated in Japan with Dr. Mikao Usui, who trained Dr. Hayashi, before his passing in in the early 1900’s.
It was Dr. Hayashi’s student, Madame Takate, who is responsible for its introduction to the West.
Madame Takate brought the practice of Reiki to Hawai’I in the 1930’s when she opened a school and clinic. Since then Reiki has been a popular form of alternative, spiritual and energetic healing in the West.
The Reiki practice has traditionally been passed down from teacher to student through sacred attunements that remain with the student for life.
THE THREE LEVELS OF REIKI
Reiki 1 ( Shoden – “The First Teachings” ):
In the first level of Reiki you will receive the attunement – Reiju Blessing – that activates the Reiki energy within you. You will also receive the foundational teaching and tools to practice Reiki on yourself, friends and family
Reiki 2 (Okuden – “Inner Teachings”):
In the second level you will receive the sacred Reiki symbols, which will help you enhance your practice, and perform distance Reiki, including sharing it across time and space (past, present, future). You will also be taught to practice Reiki within a clinical trauma informed setting, and the ‘business’ of Reiki as a profession.
Reiki 3 | Reiki Master (Shinpiden – “Mystery Teachings”):
In the final level of Reiki you will receive a final symbol which will allow you to attune other students with the Reiju Blessing, and pass on the lineage. Reiki Master training is for those called to Teach.
WHAT HAPPENS IN REIKI LEVEL 1?
In this weekend training you will receive the traditional training passed down from the Dr. Usui lineage, and learn to channel and practice Reiki in its traditional form.
- You will learn about the Usui lineage and the Japanese system of Reiki.
- You will learn Dr Usui’s Meditative practices, and how to activate the Reiki before a session.
- We will discuss, and practice working with the Japanese Hara energy system based in the Dao tradition, and the spiritual philosophies that Dr Usui used as a foundation to his method.
- We will spend time understanding the Reiki Precepts and the foundations of the Usui Method of Natural Healing.
- We will explore Eastern and Western energy models, including the Chakra system, elements of Chinese Medicine and modern Western practices to deepen our knowledge and help guide our individual Reiki practice.
- We will explore anatomy and the energetic, emotional, spiritual and physical links to organs and energy centers, so we may enhance our healing knowledge and ability.
- You will learn to weave your Reiki practice into other modalities and systems; ie, incorporating crystals, essential oils, flower essences and other healing allies for a holistic approach to healing.
- You will also learn to use alternative positions with intuitive guidance, through one on one practice with other students.
- In addition to learning how to tune into the Reiki, and practice using this loving energy you will learn to hold space for clients, including understanding the ethics of practice and trauma informed treatment.
- You will be taught professional conduct, how to approach a session, hold space, and practice Reiki from a responsible place.
- From your student practice sessions you will gain confidence in your ability to practice Reiki.
- By the end of the training weekend you will have received the four sacred attunements and the confidence to connect the Reiki Lineage.
- This weekend will help cultivate your intuition, and guide your own healing, transformation, and personal growth journey.
Reiki is not associated with any religion, creed or faith, and can be incorporated with other practices. It weaves seamlessly into other modalities to support clients in healing sessions.
You will receive your Reiki I certificate from Reiki Masters Dorothea Lucaci who was trained by Lisa Levine at Maha Rose Center for Healing in Brooklyn NYC.
From this training you will be ready to start practicing Reiki on yourself, your friends, pets, plants and family.
However, in Australia, it is required that you have Reiki Level 2 training to begin practicing professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There will be two tea breaks per day with gluten free and vegan refreshments provided
- A lunch break will be included – bring your lunch or head out for a bite
- Experiential learning by practicing in partners and groups
- Receive the Reiki 1 attunements
- Receive a Reiki I certificate
Its going to be a wonderful weekend of self-care, connection, personal growth, and transformation.
If you’d like to develop your intuitive gifts, Reiki , and its gentle loving energy will support your journey.
If you’d like to approach your personal healing journey through an holistic practice, Reiki is a beautiful energy system that has been recognized as a subtle yet powerful healing modality.
WHAT ELSE YOU GET:
- Exclusive access to our Reiki Student Community on the Creation Weavers platform, includes an app.
- Access to Reiki Teachings and Resources
- Ongoing support, and resources on the Reiki Student Platform
- Opportunity to practice and exchange Reiki with other students
- Student discount access to other exclusive community events teachings and offerings.
IS THIS THE COURSE FOR ME?
This course is for you if:
- You are ready to enhance your life in a gentle loving way
- You are ready to take charge of your own healing and transformation journey
- You want to expedite your spiritual growth and sense of connection to the all
- You want to develop your intuitive facilities from a place of grounded connection
- You want to learn the traditional teachings of Japanese Reiki
- You want to be a person of service
- You want to become a Reiki Practitioner
There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Want to know for sure if Reiki is for you? Book an in person reiki session with me and find out!
An Afterpay option is available, please contact me here for details email@example.com
“I have just completed my Reiki level 2 with Dorothea, absolutely amazing such a beautiful and knowledgeable sole. Highly recommend 💜” ~ Deb Van Iersel
“Give yourself the gift of this exceptionally gifted with woman!!” ~ Paula Jennings
“Dorothea is a gifted healer. She is extremely knowledgeable, compassionate and skilled!: ~ Erika Louise
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER
Dorothea Lucaci is an intuitive healing artist, astrologer and musician.
Along her educational journey, and search for personal enlightenment, she became a Reiki Master, Advanced Theta Healing Practitioner, Astrologer, and Sound Therapist.
Dorothea also holds a Bachelor of Social Science and Psychology, and has studied complimentary modalities such as Past Life Regression, Integrative Hypnosis, Life Coaching, the Akashic Records, Access Bars, and other Energy Medicine techniques.
Dorothea has spent the past 7 years studying sound and music extensively with various teachers from different traditions across NYC, Melbourne and around the world.
She offers Sound, Mantra, Chants, Meditation, and Past Life Regression events, training workshops in alternative healing, as well as bespoke private healing sessions using her vast expertise.
Dorothea became a Reiki Master in 2017, and has trained students in New York City, now in Melbourne, she will be establishing her teaching practice again 🙂
dorothealucaci.com | Instagram | Facebook
VENUE & ACCESSIBILITY
****venue is TBD*** It will most likely take place down on the Mornington Peninsula
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Lunch – or lunch money
- Notepad and pen
- Wear comfy clothes for sitting on the ground and practicing Reiki
- Body temperature can drop or rise as we attune, so bring layers and options for both
BEFORE WE BEGIN THE TRAINING
Follow a healthy diet in the weeks leading up to the training – avoid heavy or processed foods, eat a plant based diet, with as much organic produce as possible
Stay hydrated, drink lots of water
Avoid alcohol, and mind altering substances – they can drain your energy and create mental fog
Avoid stimulants like caffeine – this can over stimulate your nervous system and cause a busy mind
Get plenty of rest, and a good nights sleep
Spend some time reflecting on your intentions and what it is you want out of life after the course
You will receive an intro pack with a meditation, journal prompts and other information to start you on your Reiki journey
Book a private Reiki healing with me here
POST TRAINING INTEGRATION
It is recommended that you practice meditation, Reiki and self care for a 21 day period after the completion of the training.
As we let in the light, and upgrade our own energy we shed the old.
This can feel like an energetic detox for some students, or a falling away of what no longer serves.
As your teacher I will be holding space for you energetically during your 21 day cleanse, and you have the option to contact me with any questions, or if you are in need of support.
Each person’s experience is unique, however it is common to go through a period of cleansing and transformation following the energetic work in the course.
An Afterpay option is available, please contact me here for details firstname.lastname@example.org