These powerful astrological occurances are making for a very potent and transformational Mercury Retrograde season, which is best spent slowing down to matching the cosmic flow. This way we can be in sync with the rhythms of time, the collective consciousness, and make ourselves available to receive the lessons, guidance, and opportunities that are circulating through the cosmic currents.
If we spend this time listening and reflecting, we can gauge how far we’ve come with more accuracy, understand where we’ve come out of alignment, course correct, celebrate our achievements, forgive where things have gone wrong, reset to where we need to be, and ensure a smoother journey forward.
Gemini represents the left brain activities that connect the dots, like logic, analysis, problem solving, communicating, processing information, movement, perception, and speech. It also has a youthful curious energy that is always busy, and loves to learn, share and flirt with ideas.
These very qualities will be up for examination!
FIVE THINGS TO REFLECT ON AT THIS MERCURY RETROGRADE:
1. Your speech: Your words cast spells, they are powerful tools of creation that can unite or divide. Have your words been in integrity with your truth? Do they reflect your doubts and fears, or are they positive and hopeful?
2. Your perception: How you perceive the world reflects your inner journey. What kind of information do you most focus your attention on and how does that make you feel?
3. How you listen: We hear with our ears but we listen with our entire bodies. Do you engage in deep listening and pick up on tone, emotion, body language, and subtle meanings in conversation?
4. Depth: Information is shallow without wisdom, understanding, and experience. Do you seek the deepest truth in what you hear or get swept up by the emotions that heresy creates?
5. Education: Knowledge is power, learning inspires growth. Is there something you want to understand deeper, or improve your skills and expertise on? Now is the time to revisit and re-educate yourself in the areas that have inspired your curiosity.
Simple shifts can revolutionise your world and your experience of it.
Listen to what comes up for contemplation, with love and compassion, because there may be valuable nuggets in there for your personal growth.
Make the effort to change, forgive, and recreate where ever possible.
Practice observing yourself daily. Pay special attention to how information coming at you makes you feel. Notice how you react to it. Consider a better way.
We have the monumental task of shifting the collective conscious into a better place, but it starts at an individual level. It starts with practicing our truth, with choosing wise and kind words, with monitoring what information we accept as facts, with deciding what thoughts we allow to occupy our minds, and with crafting what we sound like.
It’s time to make the conscious effort to practice our own inner guidance!
That is a gift to self and others.